Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kick-off meeting

I have talked to many of you about this upcoming exciting project for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, which will take place January 28th, 2011 at the Fairmont Hotel . Harrington was the team that put together the event design and decorations for the 2009 gala.
Every year the CF Foundation holds their grand chef gala in order to raise money for the organization and at the same time it honors chefs for their culinary excellence.
Last year’s team had a lot of fun putting this together, and I am hoping that we will do the same this year. It will also look great in your portfolio.

This year’s theme is Emerald City –Wizard of Oz. As interior designers this is a very exciting theme and concept. I have done a quick image search which I am including as part of this email. I have the floor plans of the two rooms that we will be working with.

I am also including their announcement for the gala event.

I am available on Tuesdays until 4:00 and Thursday all day. Please let me know of your availability so we can meet next week.
If everybody can make it on Thursday, that will be great. Let me know if you want to meet at 12:00-1:00 or after 5:00.
Their next meeting is in October and I would like to present some thoughts to them.

I am really excited to work on this project and hope to see you next week.
Happy dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment