Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Progress

Hi everybody,
Thank you Liz and Natalie, it looks great so far.

I will get the green food dye for Thursday. I have the spray in my office and I will bring it upstairs today. Rita also helped to make some paper poppies for the tables.

Annie will be finishing the backdrop drawing by tomorrow and post it on the blog.
Emily could you take it from the blog and put it in the power point?

I am picking up the tableclothes and the chargers from the Fairmont hotel tomorrow evening because the overlays are coming tomorrow from BBJ.

I think we are in good shape for Thursday, thanks everybody for doing a great job.
We are still meeting at 10:00 in room 106 to set up.

I want you guys to handle the presentation, they are your ideas.
Figure out who will start the presentation.
After Thursday, and once we get the okay for everything, it is full force production time.
Let me know if there are any questions.

Demetra

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I tried to find people today, but wasn't able to. I won't be able to be here tomorrow but I left the gold spray paint in an ACE hardware bag in the "Stitch" Room on the wire shelves....let me know.

    ReplyDelete