Monday, November 29, 2010

Status of Center Pieces

Hi All,

Liz and I were able to get a great start on the center pieces this afternoon. Both pieces are in our workspace (room 525).

Remaining work:

Candle Center Piece:
-Add green food coloring to each bottle (water has already been added)--should be done Thursday prior to presentation

Branch Center Piece:
-Spraypaint the branches with the gold spraypaint (spraypaint is not in 525--hopefully someone purchased some over the holiday weekend)
-Add green food coloring to water in vase (optional)-should be done on Thursday prior to presentation
-Add "flower balls" to base

Optional:
-Add green LED lights (that are able to be in water) to vases and branch vase (currently we only have red ones--if someone has green or can get green, I think this would be best. Otherwise, I think we should leave it as is.

For set-up on Thursday from 10-12:
-Set-up place-settings and tables in room 106
-Transfer center pieces to room 106
-Add green food coloring to vases
-Review PPT presentation and flow of presentation (who is saying what)

I will not be able to assist on Tuesday or Wednesday because of classes. However, I will see you all on Thursday at 10:00.

Thanks,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I got the spray paint and will bring it to school when i come tomorrow (Tuesday). Is that the "masters" space on the 5th floor? Cause I will be there tomorrow working on a group project for my masters class and can float between the two to help with anything I can. I will be able to get to school by about 11:oo on Thursday.

    Lastly, do we have a new rendering/drawing of the back drop for the pppt presentation?

    ReplyDelete